Welcome to the SPARK COURSE ONLINE!
The SPARK COURSE is designed as an eight-part course, created by students and Campus Ministers that are leading missional communities on their campus. The term “missional community” has many definitions and expressions. A SPARK GROUP is a specific type of missional community, that is not only university specific, but also oriented around a lifestyle of investment in the things that God is doing outside the walls of church buildings.
SPARK GROUPS are led by university students that commit to investing themselves in non-church affiliated organizations, clubs, dorms, and departments on campus. SPARK GROUPS encourage Engineers to serve Engineers, Runners to share the Gospel with Runners, and Fraternity members to pray for their chapter members. Wherever your passion or community is found, you can be a SPARK of faith, love, and spiritual challenge, directing others to the truth of Jesus!
The SPARK COURSE teaches college students to embrace eight lifestyle practices to engage their campus on mission. As you navigate the course, you will learn to:
1. Pick a People Group to reach out to.
2. Partner with other Believers on mission.
3. Pray and Plan into what the Lord has for your people group.
4. Establish a Presence in a non-church-affiliated student community.
5. Prepare the Way for the Gospel in your student community.
6. Proclaim the Gospel to your student community.
7. Produce Disciples as Jesus opens hearts in your student community.
8. Reproduce more SPARK GROUPS on your campus and beyond!
Watch the intro video below...
Thank you for your interest in the SPARK COURSE ONLINE. In order to begin the course, please join the Network to get started.
If you've already joined and are signed in, then click on the lesson you last left off.